Some News

I'm headed out on a couple tours shortly, late April will see me touring with Pete Von Petrin up to Seattle, Olympia, and Portland, and then will be on the east coast in May to play the Savage Weekend Festival in Chapel Hill with about 30 other bands, and am currently attempting to fill out my May calendar with shows from NC up to Mass and all around there... I'll be in New England until May 30th, so please get in touch if you'd like to book me!


I should have a split 7" record with Bromp Treb Sound System out in time for these tours, so be on the lookout!

In the meanwhile, you can check out THIS interview and THIS feature/review, as I hadn't posted these here yet!

Also please check out THESE 3 live tracks I played with Ralph White from 2009! It's free!!

See ya soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment